CKB EU Micro Overdraft
Solve your current liquidity problems efficiently and under favourable terms with the EU Micro Overdraft loan for small and medium enterprises.
This financing is provided through the EU guarantee for debt financing and benefits from the support of the European Union under the Guarantee Facility established under Regulation (EU) No 1296/2013 of the European Parliament and the Council establishing a Union Program for Employment and Social Innovation (“EaSI”).
EU Micro Overdraft is intended for small and medium enterprises that need additional money to overcome imbalances between inflows and outflows from their current business operations.
- Loan amount: up to €10,000
- Repayment period: up to 12 months
- Personal promissory note
- Corporate promissory note
- Authorization for collection against corporate account
- SME loan application
- Completed and signed application
- Copy of the registration decision
- Copy of the decision on registering for VAT
- Copy of the certificate on the activity classification (if any)
- Copy of specimen signature card for the Bank account
- Copy of OP Form (certified signatures of persons authorized to represent the company)
- Statute and founding document
- Financial statements (balance sheet and income statement ) for the previous 3 years (certified by the Commercial Court or the Tax Administration)
- Balance sheet, income statement - auxiliary forms, for the previous 3 years
- Financial statements (balance sheet and income statement ) – year to date
- Trial balance for the previous 2 years and year to date
- Analytics of customers and suppliers for the previous year and year to date
- Consent for access to Credit Register (RKB) from the company and company owner (and all subsidiaries and guarantor)
- Balance sheet and income statement for the previous 2 years for the company owner and/or subsidiaries (if the company owner is a legal entity and/or if there are subsidiaries)
- Additional documents
Interest rate and loan processing fee are determined on the basis of economic and financial analysis of the company, credit history, turnover on the accounts with CKB, and collateral quality and value.