CKB EU micro loan for electronic fiscalization
CKB EU micro loan for electronic fiscalization is intended for small and medium enterprises to help them implement the electronic fiscal cash register system carried out by the Tax Administration in cooperation with all companies in Montenegro. The mandatory application of the system will start from 1 July 2021.
With this loan, clients can finance the purchase of:
- Electronic cash registers or thermal/additional printer,
- Purchase of software for issuing fiscal invoices or digital certificate,
- Infrastructural development (implementation of the Internet, connection with the Tax Administration) needed to ensure online connection with the Tax Administration,
or other costs associated with the above.
A special benefit for all beneficiaries of this loan is the activation of CKB GO service without a monthly maintenance fee for 12 months.
This financing is provided through an EU guarantee for debt financing with the support of European Union funds under the loan guarantee agreement prescribed by Regulation (EU) No. 1296/2013 of the European Parliament and of the Council on a European Union Program for Employment and Social Innovation ("EaSI"). For more information on this program, you can visit the websites of the European Commission http://ec.europa.eu/social.easi and the European Investment Fund www.eif.org/easi.
- Loans ranging from EUR 500 to EUR 25,000
- Repayment period from 12 to 36 months
- Personal bill of exchange
- Corporate bill of exchange
- Authorization for collection against corporate account
- Completed and signed SME loan application
- Copy of the registration decision
- Copy of the decision on registering for VAT
- Copy of the certificate on the activity classification (if any)
- Copy of specimen signature card for the Bank account
- Copy of OP Form (certified signatures of persons authorized to represent the company)
- Statute and founding document
- Financial statements (balance sheet and income statement ) for the previous 3 years (certified by the Commercial Court or the Tax Administration)
- Balance sheet, income statement - auxiliary forms, for the previous 3 years
- Financial statements (balance sheet and income statement ) – year to date
- Trial balance for the previous 2 years and year to date
- Analytics of customers and suppliers for the previous year and year to date
- Consent for access to Credit Register (RKB) from the company and company owner (and all subsidiaries and guarantor)
- Balance sheet and income statement for the previous 2 years for the company owner and/or subsidiaries (if the company owner is a legal entity and/or if there are subsidiaries)
- Additional documents