CKB eCommerce service
By using CKB eCommerce services, you can sell products and services and accept payments by VISA, MasterCard and American Express cards via Internet. This is a fully safe and secure method of non-cash payment, which will facilitate and enhance your e-commerce operations.
CKB eCommerce service is intended for all clients, legal entities, who:
- have an account with CKB for minimum one year
- do not have due and unpaid debts to CKB
- did not have their account blocked in the last 12 months
- do not have a default in debt repayment for more than 30 days
- have annual turnover of minimum €100,000.00 through CKB
- operated with profit in the last 12 months
- have a server enabling interface for establishing the link with the Bank system located on the territory of Montenegro
Technical and security aspects
A client is obliged to create interface on their website that will lead the potential buyer or service user through the product or service ordering process.
At the time when the card holder wishes to make a payment, the card holder is directed to the protected page for payment hosted by the Bank, where the card details are to be entered. Once the transaction processing is completed, the car holder is directed back to the client website where the information on transaction successfulness is given.
The implementation of eCommerce service on the client website is very simple. The Bank provided free consultancy services and technical support during the implementation process. Additionally, the Bank provided for complete test environment (test package, test payment cards, access to test server for authentication and authorization) available to the client in the course of their website integration with the Bank system.
In addition to the above, the following security measures were implemented:
- Server enabling interface for connecting to the Bank system is located on the territory of Montenegro
- In the communication between the Buyer and the Bank, Processor TLS 1.2 will be used
- Payment card details needed for authorization are entered on the restricted Bank page and the client has no access to them and consequently has no responsibility or special requests for their archiving
- Transaction pre-authorization system – card holder funds on the card are reserved after the payment process is completed, but the transaction is carried out only after the goods and/or services delivery
CKB eCommerce service has implemented 3D Secure technology that includes additional authentication methods (MasterCard Secure Code, Verified by VISA) by the buyer, the payment card holder. The implemented 3D Secure technology also protects the client in the process of purchasing from possible misuse of the payment card on their website.
For pricing of our products and services, see our tariffs.