International payments (Nostro remittances)
FX (Nostro) remittance is an instrument used in international payment operations.
It enables clients to transfer money to accounts of individuals abroad on different grounds.
Since the fee charged is low, this instrument is most commonly used for FX payments.
The product is intended for all natural persons who have a transaction account for international payments opened with the Bank.
- Quick and easy way to transfer money to an account abroad
- Extremely inexpensive way to perform international payments
To have a Nostro remittance sent, the client needs to have a transaction account for international payments opened with the Bank.
- Instructions for foreign payment (recipient’s IBAN and SWIFT code)
- Signed payment order
The Bank charges the following fees:
- for amounts up to EUR 1,500 - 1% of the amount (minimum EUR 9)
- for amounts from EUR 1,500 to EUR 3,000 - 1% of the amount
- for amounts from EUR 3,000 to EUR 50,000 - 1% of the amount
- for amounts over EUR 50,000 - 0.5% of the amount
If the client wants to bear the costs of the final user of funds (option “OUR”), besides standard commission he has to pay costs of additional commission as follows:
- From EUR 1 to EUR 4999 - EUR 10.00
- From EUR 4999 to EUR 12500 - EUR 15.00
- From EUR 12500 and more - EUR 20.00