CKB tourism cash loan
If you want to be ready to welcome the first guests, we offer you CKB Tourism Cash Loan. Renovate, equip, adapt or expand your accommodation facilities, raise the quality of service and delight your guests.
The loan is intended for residents or non-residents with regulated residence and employment in Montenegro, company employees with permanent or temporary jobs, seafarers and pensioners.
- The loan is approved in the amounts from €300 to €25,000
- Repayment period from 3 to 72 months
- Possibility of seasonal repayment or repayment in equal instalments
|3.000 EUR||5.000 EUR||10.000 EUR|
|Repayment period||36 months||60 months||72 months|
|(Annual) Nominal Interest Rate||8,19%||8,19%||8,19%|
|Monthly repayment||93,84 EUR||101,12 EUR||174,81 EUR|
|Administrative fee||60 EUR||100 EUR||200 EUR|
|Total interest||378,72 EUR||1.067,28 EUR||2.585,99 EUR|
|Effective Interest Rate||9,81%||9,16%||8,99%|
|Total cost of credit*||443,72 EUR||1.172,28 EUR||2.790,99 EUR|
|Total repayable||3.443,72 EUR||6.172,28 EUR||12.790,99 EUR|
*Total cost of credit represents the sum of interest for the entire period, administrative fee, bill fee (€2), fee for inquiry to the CBCG Credit Bureau (€3) and title deed issue fee (€5). Effective Interest Rate, total cost of credit and total repayable do not include the cost of insurance premiums and real estate valuation, which will be included in the final calculation.
Annual nominal interest rate NIR
Annual effective interest rate
Loan approval fee
The loan calculator is for informational purposes only and cannot be used for other purposes. The calculation of the effective interest rate in this loan calculator includes the costs of the bill of exchange (2 EUR) and the inquiry to the Credit Registry (3 EUR), as well as the amount of the loan approval fee which is 2% of the loan amount.
- Client's age must be minimum 21 at the time of application
- Maximum 70 years of age on the last instalment due date
- Loan application form
- Signed copy of ID card or copy of residence permit, for a non-resident
- Personal data form
- Administrative salary withholding order (unless the company is on the list of borrowers not subject to this requirement)
- Bill of exchange and authorization for the bill of exchange
- Employment certificate (not older than 30 days), or pension cheque, or seaman's book
- Severance statement for employed persons
- Consent for access to the Credit Bureau Register (RKB)
- Copy of payment order for RKB
- Registered accommodation facility certificate
- Renting/Rental agreement
- Title deed for the facility for renting
- Administrative salary/pension withholding order for the loan beneficiary
- Administrative salary/pension withholding order for the guarantor
- Bill of exchange (signed by the loan beneficiary and the guarantor, if specified in the contract ) and authorization for the bill of exchange (signed by the loan beneficiary and the guarantor, if specified in the contract)
- Bill of exchange and authorization for the bill of exchange of a corporate entity (in exceptional cases)
Condition list for Retail loans
The Bank reserves the right to request additional security or documents, if considered necessary.
After collecting the necessary documents and signing the loan application, please visit one of our branches, where you can apply for a loan. If a guarantor is required as additional security, then the guarantor must also come to the branch at the time of submitting the application, and signing the bill of exchange and other documents.