CKB refinance loan
If you want to consolidate all your loans and repay them in a simpler and easier manner, choose CKB Refinance Loan, which provides refinancing of loan obligations at the banks and micro-credit institutions in Montenegro.
This refinancing loan gives you the possibility to refinance your loan obligations and if you need additional cash, the Bank can approve it in the amount of 50% of the sum to be refinanced.
The loan is intended for residents or non-residents with regulated residence and employment in Montenegro, company employees with permanent or temporary jobs, and seafarers.
- The loan is approved in the amounts from €300 to €20,000 (without guarantors)
- Repayment period from 3 to 72 months
|3.000 EUR||10.000 EUR||20.000 EUR|
|Repayment period||36 months||60 months
|(Annual) Nominal Interest Rate||7,99%||7,59%||6,99%|
|Monthly repayment||93,59 EUR||199,58 EUR||338,78 EUR|
|Administrative fee||30 EUR||100 EUR||200 EUR|
|Total interest||369,41 EUR||1.974,93 EUR||4.392,39 EUR|
|Effective Interest Rate||8,85%||8,07%||7,38%|
|Total cost of credit*||404,41 EUR||2.079,93 EUR||4.597,39 EUR|
|Total repayable||3.404,41 EUR||12.079,93 EUR||24.597,39 EUR|
*Total cost of credit represents the sum of interest for the entire period, administrative fee, bill fee (€2) and fee for inquiry to the CBCG Credit Bureau (€3).
Take advantage of a discount for all online applications! For all clients who apply online for CKB cash loan, we approve a 0.5% lower nominal interest rate than the standard offer.
In the action until the end of May 2021, we are giving away CKB GO service to all users of CKB cash loans for free for the first 6 months!
Annual nominal interest rate NIR
Annual effective interest rate
Loan approval fee
The loan calculator is for informational purposes only and cannot be used for other purposes. The calculation of the effective interest rate in this loan calculator includes the costs of the bill of exchange (2 EUR) and the inquiry to the Credit Registry (3 EUR), as well as the amount of the loan approval fee which is 1% of the loan amount.
- Client's age must be minimum 21 at the time of application
- Maximum 67 years of age on the last instalment date, without guarantors
- Maximum 70 years of age on the last instalment date, with guarantors
- Administrative salary withholding order for the loan beneficiary
- Administrative salary/pension withholding order for the guarantor
- Bill of exchange (signed by the loan beneficiary and the guarantor, if specified in the contract ) and authorization for the bill of exchange (signed by the loan beneficiary and the guarantor, if specified in the contract)
- Bill of exchange and authorization for the bill of exchange of a corporate entity (in exceptional cases)
- Authorization for collection against the account of the corporate entity (in exceptional cases)
- Loan application form
- Signed copy of ID card or copy of residence permit, for a non-resident
- Personal data form
- Administrative salary withholding order
- Bill of exchange and authorization for the bill of exchange
- Employment certificate (not older than 30 days) or copy of seaman's book for seafarers (matricula)
- Consent for access to the Credit Bureau Register (RKB)
- Copy of payment order for RKB
- Certificate of job and salary
The Bank reserves the right to request additional security or documents, if considered necessary.
After collecting the necessary documents and signing the loan application, please visit one of our branches, where you can apply for a loan. If a guarantor is required as additional security, then the guarantor must also come to the branch at the time of submitting the application, and signing the bill of exchange and other documents.