CKB cash loan for pensioners with repayment period of up to 10 years
CKB Cash Loan for Pensioners with insurance policy is the best choice for the pensioners who need cash.
It is intended for all pensioners of the Montenegrin Pension and Disability Insurance Fund who have the nationality and permanent residence in Montenegro.
- Loan approval is possible in just 1 day!
- The loan is approved in the amounts from € 300 to € 12,000
- Repayment period from 73 to 120 months
- A longer repayment period allows for a lower monthly instalment
|5.000 EUR||10.000 EUR||12.000 EUR|
|Repayment period||73 months||96 months||120 months|
|(Annual) Nominal Interest Rate||10,99%||10,99%||10,99%|
|Monthly repayment||92,94 EUR||154,33 EUR||161,84 EUR|
|Administrative fee||75 EUR||150 EUR||180 EUR|
|Total interest||1.784,31 EUR||4.815,73 EUR||7.420,57 EUR|
|Effective Interest Rate||11,62%||11,49%||11,41%|
|Total cost of credit*||1.859,31 EUR||4.965,73 EUR||7.600,57 EUR|
|Total repayable||6.859,31 EUR||14.965,73 EUR||19.600,57 EUR|
*Total cost of credit represents the sum of interest for the entire period, administrative fee, bill fee (€2) and fee for inquiry to the CBCG Credit Bureau (€3). A representative example is shown on the example of the calculation from 15. 9. 2022.
Approved same day!
Annual nominal interest rate NIR
Annual effective interest rate
Loan approval fee
The loan calculator is for informational purposes only and cannot be used for other purposes. The calculation of the effective interest rate in this loan calculator includes the costs of the bill of exchange (2 EUR) and the inquiry to the Credit Registry (3 EUR), as well as the amount of the loan approval fee which is 1.50% of the loan amount
Client's age must be maximum 78 on the last instalment date
- Administrative pension withholding order for the loan beneficiary
- Administrative salary/pension withholding order for the guarantor
- Bill of exchange (signed by the loan beneficiary and the guarantor, if specified in the contract) and authorization for the bill of exchange (signed by the loan beneficiary and the guarantor, if specified in the contract)
- Bill of exchange and authorization for the boll of exchange of a corporate entity (in exceptional cases)
- Life insurance policy (group)
- Loan application form
- Signed ID copy
- Personal data form
- Administrative withholding order
- Bill of exchange and authorization for the bill of exchange
- Pension cheque (pension payment confirmation issued by Pension Fund)
- Employment certificate (not older than 30 days, and for a guarantor as appropriate)
- Consent for access to the Credit Bureau Register (RKB)
- Copy of payment order for RKB
- Bank statement showing account transactions in the last month
The Bank reserves the right to request additional security or documents, if considered necessary.
After collecting the necessary documents and signing the loan application, please visit one of our branches, where you can apply for a loan. If a guarantor is required as additional security, then the guarantor must also come to the branch at the time of submitting the application, and signing the bill of exchange and other documents.