CKB cash loan for pensioners
CKB Cash Loan for Pensioners with insurance policy is the best choice for the pensioners who need cash.
It is intended for all pensioners and citizens of Montenegro or non-residents who live and receive their pension in Montenegro.
- The loan is approved in the amounts from €300 to €15,000
- Repayment period from 6 to 72 months
|5.000 EUR||10.000 EUR||12.000 EUR|
|Repayment period||60 months||72 months||72 months|
|(Annual) Nominal Interest Rate||10,49%||10,49%||10,49%|
|Monthly repayment||107,43 EUR||187,72 EUR||225,26 EUR|
|Administrative fee||85 EUR||170 EUR||204 EUR|
|Total interest||1.445,98 EUR||3.515,84 EUR||4.219,01 EUR|
|Effective Interest Rate||11,88%||11,73%||11,01%|
|Total cost of credit*||1.535,98 EUR||3.690,84 EUR||4.219,56 EUR|
|Total repayable||6.535,98 EUR||13.690,84 EUR||16.219,56 EUR|
*Total cost of credit represents the sum of interest for the entire period, administrative fee, bill fee (€2) and fee for inquiry to the CBCG Credit Bureau (€3). A representative example is shown on the example of the calculation from 15. 9. 2022.
Annual nominal interest rate NIR
Annual effective interest rate
Loan approval fee
The loan calculator is for informational purposes only and cannot be used for other purposes. The calculation of the effective interest rate in this loan calculator includes the costs of the bill of exchange (2 EUR) and the inquiry to the Credit Registry (3 EUR), as well as the amount of the loan approval fee which is 1.7% of the loan amount
- Client's age must be maximum 78 on the last instalment date, for a loan with group insurance policy
- Maximum 75 years of age on the last instalment date, for a loan with individual insurance policy
- The loan is approved at an interest rate from 7.99% - 12.49%
- Administrative pension withholding order for the loan beneficiary
- Administrative salary/pension withholding order for the guarantor
- Bill of exchange (signed by the loan beneficiary and the guarantor, if specified in the contract) and authorization for the bill of exchange (signed by the loan beneficiary and the guarantor, if specified in the contract)
- Bill of exchange and authorization for the bill of exchange of a corporate entity (in exceptional cases)
- Life insurance policy (group and individual)
- Loan application form
- Signed copy of ID card or copy of residence permit, for a non-resident
- Personal data form
- Administrative salary withholding order (unless the company is on the list of borrowers not subject to this requirement)
- Bill of exchange and authorization for the bill of exchange
- Pension cheque
- Employment certificate (not older than 30 days, and for a guarantor as appropriate)
- Consent for access to the Credit Bureau Register (RKB)
- Copy of payment order for RKB
- Certificate of job and salary
The Bank reserves the right to request additional security or documents, if considered necessary.
After collecting the necessary documents and signing the loan application, please visit one of our branches, where you can apply for a loan. If a guarantor is required as additional security, then the guarantor must also come to the branch at the time of submitting the application, and signing the bill of exchange and other documents.