CKB cash loan for employees with repayment period of up to 10 years
For greater comfort and easier repayment, we present a CKB Cash Loan with a repayment period of up to 120 months and the possibility of approval of up to 20,000 euros! With a simple approval procedure, CKB Cash Loan is a quick solution for settling your current liabilities or cash needs.
- Loan approval in a day!
- The loan is approved in the amounts from €300 to €20,000 (without guarantors)
- Repayment period from 3 to 72 months
|3.000 EUR||10.000 EUR||20.000 EUR|
|Repayment period||73 months||96 months
|(Annual) Nominal Interest Rate||8,49%||8,49%||8,49%|
|Monthly repayment||52,30 EUR||142,28 EUR||244,58 EUR|
|Administrative fee||45 EUR||150 EUR||300 EUR|
|Total interest||818,01 EUR||3.658,66 EUR||9.349,09 EUR|
|Effective Interest Rate||9,14%||8,96%||8,87%|
|Total cost of credit*||868,01 EUR||3.813,66 EUR||9.654,09 EUR|
|Total repayable||3.868,01 EUR||13.813,66 EUR||29.654,09 EUR|
*Total cost of credit represents the sum of interest for the entire period, administrative fee, bill fee (€2) and fee for inquiry to the CBCG Credit Bureau (€3). Representative example is shown on the calculation made on 01/06/2021.
Take a gift!!
Loan approval in one day!
Annual nominal interest rate NIR
Annual effective interest rate
Loan approval fee
The loan calculator is for information only and cannot be used for other purposes. The calculation of the effective interest rate in this loan calculator includes the bill fee (€2) and fee for inquiry to the Credit Bureau (€3), as well as the loan processing fee equal to 1.5% of the loan amount.
- Client's age must be minimum 21 at the time of application
- Maximum 67 years of age on the last instalment due date, without guarantors
- Maximum 70 years of age on the last instalment due date, with guarantors
- Administrative salary withholding order for the loan beneficiary
- Administrative salary/pension withholding order for the guarantor
- Bill of exchange (signed by the loan beneficiary and the guarantor, if specified in the contract) and authorization for the bill of exchange (signed by the loan beneficiary and the guarantor, if specified in the contract)
- Bill of exchange and authorization for the boll of exchange of a corporate entity (in exceptional cases)
- Authorization for collection against the account of the corporate entity (in exceptional cases)
- Loan application form
- Signed ID copy
- Personal data form
- Administrative withholding order
- Bill of exchange and authorization for the bill of exchange
- Employment certificate(not older than 30 days)
- Severance statement
- Consent for access to the Credit Bureau Register (RKB)
- Copy of payment order for RKB
- Certificate of job and salary
- Payroll extract for the last 3 months
- Bank statement showing account transactions in the last 6 months
The Bank reserves the right to request additional security or documents, if considered necessary.
After collecting the necessary documents and signing the loan application, please visit one of our branches, where you can apply for a loan. If a guarantor is required as additional security, then the guarantor must also come to the branch at the time of submitting the application, and signing the bill of exchange and other documents.