CKB cash loan for employees
If you need cash to buy something you really want or to settle your obligations promptly, a CKB Cash Loan is the right solution for you.
The loan is intended for residents or non-residents with regulated residence and employment in Montenegro, persons employed in companies with permanent or temporary jobs, and seafarers.
- Loan approval in a day!
- The loan is approved in the amounts from €300 to €25,000 (without guarantors)
- Repayment period from 3 to 72 months
|3.000 EUR||10.000 EUR||25.000 EUR|
|Repayment period||60 months||60 months
|(Annual) Nominal Interest Rate||9,19%||8,39%||7,39%|
|Monthly repayment||62,55 EUR||204,62 EUR||430,89 EUR|
|Administrative fee||45 EUR||150 EUR||375 EUR|
|Total interest||752,77 EUR||2.277,06 EUR||6.024,21 EUR|
|Effective Interest Rate||10,38%||9,44%||8,23%|
|Total cost of credit*||802,77 EUR||2.432,06 EUR||6.404,21 EUR|
|Total repayable||3.802,77 EUR||12.432,06 EUR||31.404,21 EUR|
*Total cost of credit represents the sum of interest for the entire period, administrative fee, bill fee (€2) and fee for inquiry to the CBCG Credit Bureau (€3). A representative example is shown on the example of the calculation from 15. 9. 2022.
Annual nominal interest rate NIR
Annual effective interest rate
Loan approval fee
The loan calculator is for informational purposes only and cannot be used for other purposes. The calculation of the effective interest rate in this loan calculator includes the costs of the bill of exchange (2 EUR) and the inquiry to the Credit Registry (3 EUR), as well as the amount of the loan approval fee which is 1,50% of the loan amount.
- Client's age must be minimum 21 at the time of application
- Maximum 67 years of age on the last instalment date, without guarantors
- Maximum 70 years of age on the last instalment date, with guarantors
- Administrative salary withholding order for the loan beneficiary
- Administrative salary/pension withholding order for the guarantor
- Bill of exchange (signed by the loan beneficiary and the guarantor) and authorization for the bill of exchange (signed by the loan beneficiary and the guarantor, if specified in the contract)
- Bill of exchange and authorization for the bill of exchange of a corporate entity (in exceptional cases)
- Authorization for collection against the account of the corporate entity (in exceptional cases)
- Loan application form
- Signed copy of identification document or copy of residence permit, for a non-resident
- Personal data form
- Administrative salary withholding order
- Bill of exchange and authorization for the bill of exchange
- Employment certificate (not older than 30 days) or a copy of seaman's book (matricula)
- Severance statement
- Consent for access to the Credit Bureau Register (RKB)
- Copy of payment order for RKB
- Certificate of job and salary
The Bank reserves the right to request additional security or documents, if considered necessary.
After collecting the necessary documents and signing the loan application, please visit one of our branches, where you can apply for a loan. If a guarantor is required as additional security, then the guarantor must also come to the branch at the time of submitting the application, and signing the bill of exchange and other documents.