CKB Investment Loans
CKB Investment loans are intended for investments in fixed assets (factories, plants, warehouses, equipment, etc.).
Investment loans are intended for the implementation of projects that include the purchase of fixed assets, such as the construction of production plants, warehouses, investments in the purchase of equipment, tools etc. In addition, the investment loan may also be used for investments in construction business, based on the prepared project documentation.
The product is intended for all registered companies that can meet the following conditions and requirements:
- They must have an account with CKB
- They must provide:
- all necessary financial information related to their business,
- business plan, when required,
- adequate and acceptable security instruments.
- Completed and signed application form
- Copy of the registration decision
- Copy of the decision on registering for VAT
- Copy of the certificate on the activity classification (if any)
- Copy of specimen signature card for the Bank account
- Copy of OP Form (certified signatures of persons authorized to represent the company)
- Statute and founding document
- Financial statements (balance sheet, income statement, auxiliary forms, cash flow ) for the previous 3 years (certified by the Commercial Court or the Tax Administration)
- Financial statements (balance sheet and income statement ) – year to date
- Trial balance for the previous 2 years and year to date
- Balance sheet and income statement for the previous 2 years for the company owner and/or subsidiaries (if the company owner is a legal entity and/or if there are subsidiaries)
- Certificate of volume of account transactions with other commercial banks for the previous 2 year and year to date
- Analytics of trade receivables (local/foreign) and analytics of trade payables (local/foreign) for the previous year and year to date
- VAT report for the current year
- Consent for access to Credit Register (RKB) from the company and company owner (and all subsidiaries and guarantor)
- Loan repayment schedules with other banks
- Land registry extract (title deed) not older than 15 days (if the collateral is real estate)
- Value appraisal not older than 6 months, by the appraiser from the list of appraisers of CKB (if the collateral is real estate or equipment)
- Other collateral documents
Interest rate and loan processing fee are determined on the basis of economic and financial analysis of the company, credit history, turnover on the accounts with CKB, and collateral quality and value.