Notification about final time (cut off) for receiving payment orders for Podgoricka banka
Considering the forthcoming technical merger with Crnogorska komercijalna banka AD Podgorica, Member of OTP Group, here after we provide the information related to the final time for receiving orders (cut off) for national and international payment transactions of Podgoricka banka before the merger expected on December 11, 2020.
National payment operations:
• Cut-off for national payment orders entered in branches and through e-banking - 13:00h 10/12/2020
All incoming DNS payment orders sent towards Podgoricka banka after 13.30h will be automatically rejected.
All incoming RT payment orders sent towards Podgoricka banka after 14h will be automatically rejected.
International payment operations:
• Cut-off for EUR outgoing and incoming transactions– 13:00h 10/12/2020
• Cut-off for USD outgoing and incoming transactions – 16:00h 04/12/2020
• Cut-off for CHF i JPY outgoing and incoming transactions – 13:30h 09/12/2020
• Cut-off for AUD outgoing transactions – 10:30h 04/12/2020
• Cut-off DKK, HRK outgoing transactions – 09:30h 04/12/2020
• Cut-off for SEK outgoing transactions – 14:30h 04/12/2020
• Cut-off for CAD outgoing transactions – 15:30h 07/12/2020
• Cut-off for GBP outgoing transactions – 14:00h 07/12/2020
• Cut-off for incoming transactions in currencies AUD, CAD, DKK, GBP, HRK, SEK – 12:00h 10/12/2020
Please also be informed that Podgoricka bank’s accounts in currencies DKK, AUD and HRK will close and will not exist in CKB, which means that there will no longer be a possibility of processing outgoing and incoming transactions in DKK, AUD and HRK currencies.
The first working day in the integrated CKB bank, when payment operations will be regularly established, will be on December 14, 2020.
We would like to thank you for your understanding.